How do you use AutoAim Indication+?

I downloaded the modpack and installed AutoAim Indication+, but how do I use it? 

The description says "will auto lock on enemy after highlighting him with mouse", what does highlighting even mean? 

Also the option has AA tries to lock for: X seconds - what does that mean? does it unlock the auto aim after said time? 

I tried using this mod ingame and it doesnt do anything as I anticipated: i used to have this auto aim mod where you can right click near the enemy vehicle and it would lock on, perfect for auto aiming enemy behind a rock or something.

image.png.6c7d78fffd9dddead96cea917ec2ae3b.png

vanilla works like this: when you want to autolock on a tank, you have to highlight the tank and press right mouse button at the same time

AA+ works like this: when you want to autolock on a tank, press right mouse button, then you have 1 second to highlight a tank (or 5 seconds depending on setting you picked)

so with AA+ you can autolock on tanks way easier then vanilla, especially useful when playing faster tanks.

hope this made things a bit clearer, if not let us know.

8 minutes ago, Theolitius said:

vanilla works like this: when you want to autolock on a tank, you have to highlight the tank and press right mouse button at the same time

AA+ works like this: when you want to autolock on a tank, press right mouse button, then you have 1 second to highlight a tank (or 5 seconds depending on setting you picked)

so with AA+ you can autolock on tanks way easier then vanilla, especially useful when playing faster tanks.

hope this made things a bit clearer, if not let us know.

thanks for the response. 

Could you tell me what odes it mean by "highlight" a tank? 

i remember there was a mod where i can right click near an enemy and it would lock on. is that mod no longer available?