cant download shiny metal mods

sounds like same problem I had with the hitskins zip file  failing to finish downloading full file .   very strange though  I tried everything to try downloading the big files  gets to around 25meg  then finishes the installer,  file is in  the dlc and when u click it says cant open .  I just downloaded from  a direct link . 

14 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Try again?

Something on your end is screwing with the download of the file, maybe?

The file I just got throught the installer is:

Shiny_metal_9151_1.7z (504 MB)

every time re instal aslain mod pack, remove old mods, and the problem still in there..... cant completed downloaded shiny metal mods from aslain server........ :( 

btw, why OTM aslain no option for show the tier class icon tanks?? 

11 minutes ago, bubs79 said:

sounds like same problem I had with the hitskins zip file  failing to finish downloading full file .   very strange though  I tried everything to try downloading the big files  gets to around 25meg  then finishes the installer,  file is in  the dlc and when u click it says cant open .  I just downloaded from  a direct link . 

where is the direct link for shiny metal mods wot 9.15.1.1?? :)

Edited by arniGX
41 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Not sure it's a bug, when I downloaded the full size file fine through the installer.

plz, can u provide a direct link for this shiny mod??? from aslain server....  :)

Edited by arniGX
16 hours ago, arniGX said:

and i still download shiny mods with,  Aslain's WoT ModPack v9.15.1.1.11 (73 MB) , its an always a corrupt file...... why?? how to fix this bug??  :( 

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

just trying to figure out wat might be cause of this.

what operating system is on your machine?  what anti virus u use  ? what anti malware u use?

I'm w 10     use avira , also use malwarebytes