Reload times in Gambiter log

2 hours ago, Darth_Clicker said:

One of my favorite movies of all time.  I saw it in the the theater when it was released with some of my friends from work....geez I am getting old.....haha.

I loved this film, grew up watching   it all the time , word in pipeline there is a third one coming out next year , tbh at 36 I still cant wait.

On ‎20‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 10:43 PM, Davidinlv82 said:

Yeah that was way back in our day lol, these kids today have no clue!

yeh  spot was glad to be a  in the generation of that era , gremlins critters goonies etc  brilliant films

looking over this post again and looking through those pics makes me laugh everytime hahaha

Edited by bubs79
  • Upvote 1
  • Administrator
13 hours ago, Darth_Clicker said:

One of my favorite movies of all time.  I saw it in the the theater when it was released with some of my friends from work....geez I am getting old.....haha.

Same here, Gremlins the movie ftw. Wish they release new movie and don't f... it up like Ghostbusters in example.

1 hour ago, Aslain said:

Same here, Gremlins the movie ftw. Wish they release new movie and don't f... it up like Ghostbusters in example.

I couldn't agree more Aslain! That was the biggest flop ever created in my eyes! Maybe with the advancement in technology they can make a better Gremlins movie and it be just as kick ass as the original!

• Upvote 1