No Ships in port

52 minutes ago, Sniper said:

I'll just wait for the new update . because I didn't have any issue in the last version with my Avast antivirus system

and I shouldn't have to do that's Aslains job  . I will just be patient and wait it out.

Posting log files is your "job", if you want to get proper help... otherwise it's pure guesswork. But you have been told what the mod causing troubles are. But in the future, attach log files.

As I already posted.. there's a link in my signature.. there's a thread stickied in this forum section.. and I even posted the direct link to the thread as well.

There's a very clear section there, detailing how to run the logs archiver, which makes the zip file, with all required log files.

Not posting log files, just makes Aslain's task of fixing things much harder. (Having to guess at mod setup, having to guess if it's local issue, or not.. having to guess other variables.. you get the point..) Keep in mind for the future. :)

• Upvote 1