blake690

Can't find Hangar Armor Inspector button

I've installed the mod since the first time I saw it in the modpack but have never been able to find the button. I've searched online about it but it hasn't helped. Do I need to download the mod, is it still available or is something else blocking it from installing? Here's a screenshot of my garage. It's supposed to be installed.

shot_060.jpg

Deleted my previous reply.

According to the preview image in the installer. You right click a tank, select preview vehicle, and you should have a button with russian text in the left side.

1 minute ago, Quaksen said:

Deleted my previous reply.

According to the preview image in the installer. You right click a tank, select preview vehicle, and you should have a button with russian text in the left side.

Yup, right click on tank (tech tree, carousel...) > Preview vehicle > then russian text
inspector.thumb.png.34f974dac2fa6933b1fab4b792012e9d.png

Yea, here's a screenshot using the Super Conqueror. This is with the button with Russian text pushed.

shot_061.jpg

Edited by blake690
Ok, I see the how it works. What I was looking for were the colored skins showing the armor weak points and thicknesses. Are they in this mod as well?

So you're all good now :)

Just have to mouse over the tank then, to see the armor thing.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, but I was pretty sure it was more my own ignorance rather than a bug. Thanks for the help though.

Edited by blake690