Battle not loading after playing first game

I see two commonalities between two included logs from this thread, and mine.

Running Lights/ Ship Movement Indicator/OTM & Radar Timer.

Scratch that, tried installing without those two and same thing happened.

Edited by X33STORM
  • Administrator

I made a test modpack, all who have the same problem install this modpack and let me know if the problem persists.

https://aslain.legionriders.club/Aslains_WoWs_Modpack_Installer_v.10.3.0_05_test.exe

btw. the lack of start button problem was reported in PT already. The person who reported it said: "I found out that I should NOT temporary exit out of WoWs with Alt-Tab whilst waiting for the battle to read forums"

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/148656-pt-0103-bug-reports/?do=findComment&comment=3840730

• Administrator
1 hour ago, SpruntyMcDuff said:

I'm happy to report the test version has worked. First time I've been able to load into a game without having to end process with task manager.

Hmm ok, please try to play with the test version for a day to make sure it's really fixed and not a coincidence then get the latest modpack (currently #05) and also play for a day to check for potential issues.

#05_test is build on the old versions of AutoSpy's minimap and Team HP Plus.

#05 retail is using the latest AutoSpy's minimap and Team HP Plus but with a one small change.

I tried the test pack, and acidentally checked Odo's minimap instead of Battleframe's. First random map i've gotten into with mods.

Re-installed with Battleframe minimap, and couldn't load into game again.. 

https://forum.worldofwarships.ru/topic/139238-all-тактическая-миникарта-v27/?page=2

Hasn't been updated for this patch, so maybe the mod? Or some mod installer thing.

(Also unselected Team HP for that second install, if that makes any difference. Didn't use it before when i had problems.)

Edited by X33STORM

I was experiencing the same symptoms (not entering into battle, start button not working, have to kill client with Task Manager and re-enter game) about 50 to 75% of games. I use the Autospy Minimap and the Advanced HP bar mods others were mentioning. I was going to start disabling mods one at a time and try to narrow it down. However, I first tried getting the latest standard mod pack (10.3.0._05) before removing any mods and this has fixed my issues. I've played about 7 or 8 battles now and have zero problems entering the battle.

6 hours ago, TheMadTankR said:

This test made it so I couldn't even load into the first game. So I control alt del to task out. When I load back in finally my AA and Secondary guns are turned off and HE is loaded in a BB. When I return to port I briefly get a black sky.

I haven't seen the black sky yet, but every time I have to restart to get in the AA is flipped and when I focus it instead of green it shows up as white. 

4 hours ago, X33STORM said:

I tried the test pack, and acidentally checked Odo's minimap instead of Battleframe's. First random map i've gotten into with mods.

Re-installed with Battleframe minimap, and couldn't load into game again.. 

FYI - I turned off all mini map mods and still had the issue. I tried turning off the "team HP" and the OTM "show stats" options, I made it 6 games in a row w/o issue... before it happened again. :-/

----------------------------------

For those who are curious, I posted to the main NA forums and getting a lot of replies there. Some folks who do NOT use Aslains are reporting issues too: https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/237631-game-stalls-and-doesnt-join-on-battle-load-in/

Edited by Arctander

I tested it using 10.3.0_06, played it in coop mode 3 times.
By sitting and waiting until the time expires for the game to take me to play automatically, and every time after the game ends, I close the game and reopen the game every time.
As a result, I didn't get stuck on that page at all, but my AA doesn't show up as shown. 

shot-21.04.18_07.23.21-04012.jpg

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

So far I am having no problems with #4 (#6 won't merge to give me one file when I download it) and I have the minimap by AutoSpy OFF--no minimap mod.

The mods I have:

side panels by Hakabase (light)

crosshair smart horizon--hair line green

Binocular frame remover

show max speed of target at crosshair

zeiss zoom sniper x25

smi: v2 aslain

session stats (auto reset)

ship win rate and xp next to ship --in port.

shells and tracers by ODO_Toothless

Tracer contrails onlyAA guns

Arpeggio gun hit effects--blue

no water splashes

nav centered

smoke indicator

info panels --enemy and self

score timer

shot timer

radar timer

dog tags remover

improved chat by AutoSpy

minimal waves

fog remover

This worked for 6 games--will try with minimap by AutoSpy ON now--watch for edit below.

EDIT  On the first try Minimap by AutoSpy caused me to have to end the WoWs task and restart as usual to get into the battle. I turned off the minimap and all went well in later games.

Edited by rivak2