Battle never loads when platooned. Only loads when playing solo.

When I'm platooned, the battle won't load. The progress bar goes across the bottom of the screen and the battle never loads.  It freezes at the loading screen after the loading bar goes across the bottom.  I tried restarting the game client(closing it by pressing alt + F4), and the battle still won't load.  The same issue happens after I close the client and restart multiple times.  The progress bar goes across the bottom and the battle never loads.  When I play solo I never have an issue with the battle loading.

I installed v9.10.46 today and that is when the issue started.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

I'm not sure if its the same issue, but I had the game freeze during loading multiple times yesterday during the battle loading for stronghold skirmishes and for tournament battles.  Basically the same thing happens.  Its the same thing that was happening when I was platooned.  It doesn't happen when I play solo.

"The progress bar goes across the bottom of the screen and the battle never loads.  It freezes at the loading screen after the loading bar goes across the bottom.  I tried restarting the game client(closing it by pressing alt + F4), and the battle still won't load."

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

I uninstalled the mod pack and re installed the mod pack without the spotted tank indicator/direction mods.  

Now I'm back to the original problem. "When I'm platooned, the battle won't load. The progress bar goes across the bottom of the screen and the battle never loads.  It freezes at the loading screen after the loading bar goes across the bottom.  I tried restarting the game client(closing it by pressing alt + F4), and the battle still won't load.  The same issue happens after I close the client and restart multiple times.  The progress bar goes across the bottom and the battle never loads.  When I play solo I never have an issue with the battle loading."

When I play with no mods I don't have the issue.  When I only had Jimbo's Crosshairs, Battle Assistant, and XVM installed, I didn't have the issue.  I've tried various combinations of mods and I either have trouble loading when platooned or trouble loading during tournament battles and stronghold skirmish battles.  Other than installing mods form the mod pack one at a time what other trouble shooting options do I have?  I previously had version v9.10.41 of the mod pack installed and had no issues.

I found a bug with teamspeak that causes my game to not load into battle. I use ALT to talk and if ALT is pressed while loading I freeze everytime. Could be an issue for other users. Took me months to figure it out.

I'l see if that's it.  I use the left Alt key to talk in teamspeak also.

• Administrator

I found a bug with teamspeak that causes my game to not load into battle. I use ALT to talk and if ALT is pressed while loading I freeze everytime. Could be an issue for other users. Took me months to figure it out.

This is "known" issue since very long time, guess 2-3 years now. It's hard to point it out since nobody is telling what is doing with teamspeak durring battle loading.