Some configs are not enabled

Hi Aslain :),

1. HitLog does not show description.

2. HP Circle in minimap doen not work.

3. 3D icons are not shown.

4. OTM by Aslain config is not shown.

5. Stats panel are not configured.

6. In hanger, multi rows are not configured.

7. In hunger, advanced info is not shown.

8. Zoom-in and Zoom-out are not configured.

thanks,

post-8491-0-03199900-1458151430_thumb.jp

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

• Upvote 1

Indeed. Same here. I uninstalled the modpack entirely and re-installed (v.9.14.06). But that didn't change anything.

Now I uninstalled and installed previous version and everything (2 rows in carousel, etc.) works again.

(previous version: Aslains_XVM_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.9.14.05)

Edited by Angel_Arrow

Confirm that in 9.14.06 some mods are not working.

Also after installation of v.9.14.05 the game stuck on the loading screen (one before login) and I noticed that the last line in the python.log was mentioning something like "RN Mods loader".

I reinstalled but switched from RN to ZJ reload marker and the issue gone.

Edited by TheBlueScreenOfDeath

I play on the Asian server and had major issues like what is mention above with 9.14.06.

I reinstalled 9.14.05, unticked the auto login and PW save and have no issues everything works.

Not sure what the issue was, but from reading posts on this forum I have found 9.14.05 to be the most stable for the asian server.

Here is a link to 9.14.05

http://worldof-tanks.com/aslain-xvm-mod/

Good Luck and have fun on the battlefield :)

• Administrator

thanks,

Cannot reproduce, all is loading fine with same mods.

thanks,

I'm having the exact same problem.  What's really odd is that the mods seem to be installed but they are not displaying in game.  For example, the contour icons I chose have been installed to the correct location, but I get the default WoT icons in game.  My tank carousel only shows the default configuration and information, but if I look in the relevant config file, it has the carousel lines set to 2.  I get XVM stats in game, but all of the configurations are default and not the ones I have chosen.  It's so weird!

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Edited by DasSchlippo

I had some problem with random mods not installing. Try installing your mod pack somewhere unimportant like a folder in desktop or My Documents, then cut/paste the entire package  manually into the world of tanks root folder. I've got almost no problems now.

Edited by TotenMaus

I had some problem with random mods not installing. Try installing your mod pack somewhere unimportant like a folder in desktop or My Documents, then cut/paste the entire package  manually into the world of tanks root folder. I've got almost no problems now.

that is so weird..... are u sure, now all your problem is gone??

This did not work for me, and I was so hopeful.

Rolling back to .05 which still seems to be working for me.

I am having the same issue.   I am able to download an older version v.9.14.05 and everything works perfectly fine.   Starting at v.9.14.06 and now v.9.14.07 several mods are not showing up in game even though they're loaded.   Not sure if this matters but I recently updated my OS to Windows 10

Edited by TrojanmanI

Good morning,

I'm now busy packing the res_mod folder and I get instantly this error message:    

C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods.rar: Cannot open C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\configs\xvm\Aslain\playersPanel.xc!   Toegang geweigerd.

Anyway, here's the res_mods.rar file you asked for.

I want to say: no worries mate. Everything will turn out eventually. For now I just re-install v.9.14.05.

EDIT: I can't upload the file because it's too big. Can I send it through WeTransfer or something? Then I need an e-mail address.

Edited by Angel_Arrow

Good morning,

C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods.rar: Cannot open C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\configs\xvm\Aslain\playersPanel.xc!   Toegang geweigerd.

I want to say: no worries mate. Everything will turn out eventually. For now I just re-install v.9.14.05.

EDIT: I can't upload the file because it's too big. Can I send it through WeTransfer or something? Then I need an e-mail address.

You can put it on GoogleDrive and post a link to the file.

• Upvote 1
  • Administrator

Good morning,

Any chance you have logs generated durring proccessing (installing) that ?

Playerpanel.xc would not copy over 

Same as above.

• Administrator

Playerpanel.xc would not copy over 

Missing playerspanel.xc in your config, check if the file is not locked or try to reset permissions, the installer cannot do anything with that file and you have issues in game.

That is valid for both of you guys. Who posted res_mods.

Missing playerspanel.xc in your config, check if the file is not locked or try to reset permissions, the installer cannot do anything with that file and you have issues in game.

That is valid for both of you guys. Who posted res_mods.

But why troubles with v.9.14.07 and not with v.9.14.05???

• Administrator

But why troubles with v.9.14.07 and not with v.9.14.05???

Difference is that since 06+ I removed javascript from the installer, now it's sed.exe being used to change things in configs like playerspanel.xc.

If you can check if that file is being locked and by what exactly.

I will however try change installer code, that might help you, I will post test installer here, could you check it out?

• Upvote 1

Difference is that since 06+ I removed javascript from the installer, now it's sed.exe being used to change things in configs like playerspanel.xc.

If you can check if that file is being locked and by what exactly, I have no issues on my W7, it's local issue you know.

I will try one change and post test installer here, could you check it out?

I have the time ... so send it.  :D

• Upvote 1

id love to try it out aswell since im having issues too my gut feeling has been that the removal of the java is whats been causing the problems cause .05 works perfectly .06-.07 dont an ive tried everything rather frustrating sometimes but lets hope we can find a solution soon for thos that are having problems still also aslian would you think it be would be useful to compare the python an zip files from .05 an .07 of the people having trouble too see if there is something amiss or atleast give you a clue of the problem?

Edited by SilentAvenger