Non English Language in the crew experience window

as you can see in the screenshot below.  Part of the crew exp information is in Russian I think.   I have tried to locate this in either the mod_crew_extended.pyc or in the crew_extended.json files and did not see anything.  Not a big deal of course, but it would be nice to have all translated.

5rHtoPk.jpg

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Edited by Darth_Clicker
Added logs

Maybe your crews are not interesting enough to Moscow for them to hack into as mine apparently are...:D

I will remove crew exp ext tomorrow to verify whether or not it is the source.

2 hours ago, Quaksen said:

Weird, those bits aren't Russian when I look at it.

Oh...haha...I thought you were saying that when you looked at my screenshot you did not see Russian.

Edited by Darth_Clicker

I added my logs to the original post.  It is strange that Quaksen does not see Russian when he looks at his window.  And no, I am not drinking too much Vodka....but maybe if I did I would not see the Russian text....or at least I would understand it or not care about it.:P

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Quaksen said:

AHA!

I guess I found out what it was..... :P

"language": "Русский" in the config file..... :P

I was just about to post about this myself , I just noticed it myself lol    where is the config file?

6 hours ago, Quaksen said:

AHA!

I guess I found out what it was..... :P

"language": "Русский" in the config file..... :P

Brilliant job Mr. Holmes.  This is a clear case of me not seeing the forest because of the trees.  I assumed that if the global language were Russian then everything would be in Russian....shows how much I know.  Thanks, I changed it to English and everything is very clear now.  The bad news is I can not use this as an excuse to my wife any longer to justify the massive amounts of vodka I was thinking of consuming in order to understand the text.  Oh well.....back to the Coke Zero.

6 hours ago, Darth_Clicker said:

Brilliant job Mr. Holmes.  This is a clear case of me not seeing the forest because of the trees.  I assumed that if the global language were Russian then everything would be in Russian....shows how much I know.  Thanks, I changed it to English and everything is very clear now.  The bad news is I can not use this as an excuse to my wife any longer to justify the massive amounts of vodka I was thinking of consuming in order to understand the text.  Oh well.....back to the Coke Zero.

Haha... you can always change it back, and use the excuse still... and just mix the vodka with the coke zero :P