FOUND BUG - Disappearing Contacts List with new update

** EDIT ** Tried to delete to re-post in proper thread but unable to.

Good morning everyone,

Just reaching out to raise an awareness on a bug I discovered this morning after updating ASLAIN.

So I load up the game and can clearly see my friends/clan list but if I go and try to reopen it, ALL contacts vanish. Even by typing their names, nothing come up.

If I load the game in Safe Mode, the problem is not present!

See attached images

Anyone else experiencing this? 

Can someone test with my _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf?

Thanks in advance

Capture8-17-2021-1.37.49 PM8-17-2021-1.38.34 PM8-17-2021-1.38.59 PM2-2-2022-1.37.49 PM3-2-2022-10.53.52 AM.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Capture8-17-2021-1.37.49 PM8-17-2021-1.38.34 PM8-17-2021-1.38.59 PM2-2-2022-1.37.49 PM3-2-2022-10.54.16 AM.jpg

Edited by PinkiPassion

champi.littlehelpercollection_1.45.wotmod this is your problem. Also the other option in the installer to make the black list and friends list bigger will cause this bug

EDIT: extended_blacklist.wotmod also causes the problem

For the future do not pick extended blacklist if you have little helper. it does the same as little helper and can cause problems. 

Edited by AssM0nk3y

I have same problem and have also noticed that if you look at another players service record / vehicles tab it shows empty or if it shows their vehicles you then cannot see your own vehicle list afterwards or look at vehicle statistics. Hope this helps

i'm experiencing this, too.  can confirm the problem goes away when running wot in safe mode.

also noticed vehicle stats under service record exhibits the same behavior.

not running extended friends list and blacklist mod.