Aslain to Hospital

Aslain seems to be doing just fine :)

Complaining about lack of morphine, but he did do a modpack update for World of Warships, using his phone, TeamViewer to his computer at home. :P

I'm telling you.. Aslain is a robot, Terminator-style, and he went in to get an oil change or something :P

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, Quaksen said:

Aslain seems to be doing just fine :)

Complaining about lack of morphine, but he did do a modpack update for World of Warships, using his phone, TeamViewer to his computer at home. :P

I'm telling you.. Aslain is a robot, Terminator-style, and he went in to get an oil change or something :P

I heard wargaming game him some mods of his own

2 hours ago, Aslain said:

So they released me to home, but I'm not fully recovered yet, it will take around 3 months thy said. I must take it slow for that period of time they said. I will see how much work I can put out, knowing me I won't be able to take it slow. :D

Welcome home Aslain. Take it slow, pay attention to yourself. There is only 1 of you.

4 hours ago, Aslain said:

So they released me to home, but I'm not fully recovered yet, it will take around 3 months thy said. I must take it slow for that period of time they said. I will see how much work I can put out, knowing me I won't be able to take it slow. :D

Good news that you're out of the hospital and wishing you a speedy recovery.  Take it easy Aslain, baby steps at first.  Don't overdo it.

Again good to have you back.

8 hours ago, Aslain said:

I probably wouldn't play WOT without your modpack, but who cares, your health is more important than the modpack or the game. Just get well...

• Like 1

Is that true what you posted int the modpack details?

If that is true I really hope that they noticed that in time because watching some 1 that is getting eaten by that decease is not....

Lost my brother a few years back to 1 form of that decease. 

I really hope that you have good team of nurses and doctors at the follow-up appointments that monitor your recovery meticulously.

On 9/19/2017 at 12:51 AM, Aslain said:

Logged on today in the States and was delighted to see an Update which let me know Aslain is doing well and home. Really glad to hear you are safe brother. 56 years < for me and had the same thing happen 5 years back. Keep busy, keep happy and enjoy being at home. Did my Clan well to know you are safe at home we are all sending good thoughts to you from USA.

God bless brother.