Badobest Chat & Alert Indicators

Tried installing twice and reselecting, but the chat doesn't seem to be loaded, just the useless standard chat with only nicknames.

And alert indicator has it's settings icon displayed and working, but it doesn't display any of the selected icons.

2020-06-12 01:53:22.740   Dest filename: D:\Games\World of Warships\res_mods\0.9.5.0\gui\unbound\flash\CombatLog.swf
2020-06-12 01:53:22.740   Time stamp of our file: 2019-09-18 15:05:14.000
2020-06-12 01:53:22.740   Installing the file.
2020-06-12 01:53:22.741   Successfully installed the file. 

Alert Indicator is fixed and working with #03, chat however still doesn't work.

Included logs, and a screenshot. Redacted some private info things out of the dxdiag. Showing some problems with isslideshow.dll inthere tho.

Edit:

Installed again, AV disabled, no errors. Chat still not working.

<swffile>../unbound/mods/CombatLog.swf</swffile> present in uss_settings.xml, as is the file in the location.

chat.thumb.png.d90ad61ff59d5542ce18c9537c35b091.png

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Edited by X33STORM
1 hour ago, Aslain said:

you are not installing with removal of previously installed mods, it will definitely cause problems.... When I install same mods, that panel and chat are working.

I never had to, renaming the folder does the same thing.
I tried using the ¨removal¨ option, nothing changed. Every other mod except Loading Screen and Hakabase Combo works.

shot-20.06.14_20.28.19-0391.jpg

shot-20.06.14_20.28.11-0192.jpg

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Edited by Battlenat0r

didn't work for me...(Hakabase....latest version #5....)

also, in the patch notes, it says removed ship win rate and XP next to ship, but in #5 it is still in there as an option

Edited by PAJS

Badobest chat still not working with #05.. Really rather useless seeing just nicknames instead of ships, got no idea who's talking.

Selected the winrate/exp mod which i normally use, and maybe seeing a bit of a slowdown in loading into the port. But if it was supposed to be removed, it's obviously known.